Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sidewalk Sale!

So, I'm driving out of my neighborhood on a lovely Saturday morning and notice that an entire bag of raw chicken is scattered all over the streets. First of course the gag reflex set in and then I thought: "How does that happen?". How do you loose an entire Costco size bag of raw chicken and then not notice it when you drive in and out of your neighborhood. Disgusting, and .... well unsanitary.

But that's not all! Within the next two weeks I found more "store bought kill" on the road. On the on-ramp to the freeway there was a large roll of raw hamburger. In addition to this I saw meat on the road at another location, it escapes me at the moment where, but nevertheless, are Las Vegans looking for alternative cooking methods?

I mean really, who doesn't notice they are missing a large quantity of meat they just bought?

Comments are welcome....

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Well they say that in Vegas it gets so hot that you could fry an egg on the sidewalk. My guess is that they're graduating to full out barbeques! Now really, Suz, why don't you just bring a bottle of A1 along with you in your purse? You should also invest in one of those refrigerated glove boxes in your car to keep the potato salad cold!